Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bedtime Story

Yes, I am Scheherezade, teller of the 1001 tales, told to save my life, that's a big inspiration, indeed. Yes, I am the magnificent and beauteous storyteller to Sultans and Kings, I am legendary and powerful as I weave my words into glorious tapestries of color, scent and sound, all bow before me! Oh wait, here comes the Sultan, cheese it! (giggling harem girls scatter like gauzy moths).

Indeed, you have had such a terrible day, oh Great One! I am humbly at your service to soothe your troubled mind, to give my small token of adoration to one who rises so far above me as to be almost invisible! Please allow me the great honor of being able to speak but a single word to your fair countenance. A story, you say? Oh yes, I have a story for you, it is my single and only pleasure.

Oh, oh! You must go? Urgent business awaits you, oh I am devastated, Great One, I shall await your summons and yes, of course, be off!

Ok, so he was SO well dressed tonight, I do dig that cloth of gold, how dreamy. Hey, Fatima, stop shoving, there's room enough for everyone, yes, oh glorious chicks, I'll tell you a tale and then really we must get some sleep so we can look all gorgeous and reet petite tomorrow.

Well, of COURSE, Rubia, he told me I was his favorite! Because I am! Everyone knows that, jeesh. You weren't even here, for Pete's sake, I am always alone with His Adorableness when it's story time, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Ah, Rubia, you are so kind, I love the way you brush my hair, mmm ...

Oh yes, a story. Well ok. Gee you girls are demanding!

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful young maiden named ... ok, ok, her name was Fatima, are you satisfied? Will you stop shoving Ama? So Fatima was born into a very poor family, but her mother and father were very good and devoted parents, sacrificing all they had so that Fatima could have a chance for a better life than they.

All right, I see what's going on over there, those cookies are for TOMORROW, put them BACK! Have a raisin. No! The pomegranite is mine!

Why I ... ooof! Pillow fight! Fatima, oh you ... you ... ahahahahah, I'll get you! Oh ho ho, that was a good one, Rubia, there's feathers all over her head, ha ha! I've never seen anyone's face turn so red ... ooooof! All right, you got me fair and square.

Well now I'm just exhausted, chicks. Please get the servant girls to clean up all these feathers and let's go to sleep.

Oh, and they all lived happily ever after.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nightprowlkitty said...

hee hee

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home